We offer independent and assisted living accommodations to meet the dynamic needs of Durango seniors. Our comfortable, supportive community accommodates 78 residents with a variety of floor plan options.
Each independent living unit allows individuals to remain autonomous in their own private space. All units on the Sunshine Court cul-de-sac are close to our community dining room and activity areas. Our assisted living facility units provide reliable assistance for seniors who can live in an apartment, but need dependable support.
A comfortable, supportive community
Our design keeps the safety of residents at heart, with no stairs to climb, and handrails in the hallways of communal spaces. Courtyards, patios, and a large gazebo provide beautiful outdoor getaways, and our community is complete with activity and entertainment rooms, card and exercise rooms, a geodome greenhouse, and physical therapy unit.
- Three Resident Council approved meals daily
- Housekeeping including daily trash removal, and vacuuming, dusting, bed making and bathroom cleaning as required
- Laundry service, provided weekly for personal clothing and linens
- In-town transportation Monday through Saturday by appointment
- 24-hour care staff service
- Social & events calendar planned and implemented by our Activities Director
- All utilities included (except phone and internet)
- The Beauty Salon – the ultimate on-site convenience for men’s or women’s beauty needs
- The Therapy Gym, with exercise equipment for resident use. Occupational and Physical Therapists are available
- The Rose Room, offering bright restaurant-style dining
- The Sunshine Room, a social hub for greeting guests, reading newspapers, enjoying a warm or cold beverage, visiting with friends around a cozy fireplace, and watching birds in the impressive aviary in a club-like atmosphere. Ice cream socials and happy hour on alternating Fridays
- The Good Times Theatre Room, showing movies and hosting our daily Rise and Shine exercise program
- The Day Room, set up for smaller groups and meetings, private dining, games, and television
- The Geodome, a greenhouse where residents can ply their green thumb
- Medication Management
- Personal Hygiene
Our staff is trained in techniques created by Gary LeBlanc, one of the leaders in brain change and dementia care.
Bob’s Private Dining Room
Families can reserve Bob’s Private Dining Room for birthdays, family gatherings, or other special events. Contact us at 970.385.4090 to reserve this lovely room.