Senior Sitting spot in the Crystal River Mall, donated by Sunshine Gardens
Crystal River is the newest in our family of Sunshine Gardens homes. Crystal River represents the future of assisted living and is based on a “smaller home” model focused on individual care – as opposed to the institutional design of the past.
We offer 24 private bedrooms, including three different private suite layouts. Tours are available at your convenience; please call our office to schedule or receive information about our home.
- 24-hour resident-centered care with personalized activities tailored to the individual
- Stimulating activities conducive to those with dementia
- Three home cooked and dietician approved meals daily
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication management, personal hygiene, and grooming care
- Quarterly interactive house meetings for family, residents, and staff
- All utilities included (except in-room telephone charges)
- Bright new décor with lovely art throughout the home
- A beautiful 180-gallon salt water aquarium
- Outdoor, open air pavilion
- Beauty salon on site providing full services to our residents.
- Full-service spa for our residents under supervision.
Personal Care Assistance
- Medication Management
- Personal Hygiene
- Bathing & Grooming
Our staff is trained in techniques created by Teepa Snow, one of the leaders in brain change and dementia care.
Sunshine Gardens Founder Robert Hilger with his daughter, Marilyn Karmazyn
Sunshine Gardens Crystal River is located at:
311 NE 4th Avenue
Crystal River, FL
For further information, contact:
Shannon Vinsonhaler, Adminstrator